Our combination of commercial and legal expertise together with our interpersonal skills ideally suit us providing advice to corporations, SMEs, government, including local government, in relation to robust probity and procurement processes and compliance to ensure a process which:
- demonstrates a fair and equitable approach to tendering and procurement
- preserves confidentiality
- avoids conflict in the process
- ensure compliance with the law
- puts in place relevant compliance mechanisms.
We can be retained as an external and independent probity advisor or to carry out independent probity or procurement reviews in relation to:
- ensuring compliance with tender, procurement or government grant conditions.
Any probity and procurement plan must be robust and capable of standing up to external scrutiny. We have experience in discussing these issues with clients and their senior employees to design such a program.
Many of our assignments are carried out on a fixed fee basis. In discussion with our clients, we can adopt other flexible arrangements to suit particular needs or assignments.