Guiding you through the process
CC Strategic Advisory
CC Strategic Advisory is a corporate and commercial advisory firm. We work with our clients to create a better future and help them navigate through numerous business choices and challenges to arrive at a solution that is best suited to their needs.
We are a boutique firm specialising in a range of corporate, commercial and family business advisory services and have extensive experience and expertise relating to analysing, negotiating and completing corporate and commercial transactions, corporate governance and strategy issues, tender and probity matters, family business matters and negotiated and mediated dispute resolution. Jon Clarke and Brett Cowell are the principals of CC Strategic Advisory.
Brett Cowell and Jon Clarke.
Jon Clarke and Brett Cowell are the principals of CC Strategic Advisory.
is an experienced probity advisor, mediator, facilitator, arbitrator and commercial negotiator. He advises clients in complex commercial and financial transactions. He assists businesses with corporate turnaround and risk management strategies and advises clients on tender and probity design and compliance.
CC Strategic Advisory assists parties to:
- resolving commercial disputes without resorting to protracted and expensive litigation
- facilitating family business / succession discussions with a focus on putting in place formal family arrangements or structured family advisory board processes
- facilitating the negotiation and finalisation of corporate and commercial transactions
- assisting companies and businesses in the development and review of strategy
- advising chairs and boards on and facilitating reviews of board composition, performance, procedures, succession and shareholder matters
- advising business owners on structure, succession and ownership related matters
- financially growing and restructuring corporations and businesses
- identifying and managing commercial areas of risk and insurance
- designing and managing probity and procurement programs to ensure compliance and avoid accidentally corrupting the process
- conducting probity and procurement reviews